Maple-Glazed Salmon

This is one of those "less-than-exact" measurement type recipes. One reason is that I made it up, the other reason is that when I tried it, I made only a single serving, so the measurements are more like guidelines than fixed rules :)

Ingredients
4 salmon fillets
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tbs ground mustard
2 tbs soy sauce
a little bit of olive oil (sorry, I don't have a clue how much I used)
1 tbs lime juice (lemon juice would probably be fine)

Combine maple syrup, mustard, soy sauce and olive oil in a microwavable dish or small saucepan. Heat either in the microwave for 30 seconds or so or on the stove until warm.

Place salmon fillets in a baking dish and brush, 1st with lime juice and then with the glaze. Broil until the salmon is cooked through and separates with a fork, flipping and brushing with glaze every four minutes or so (it cooks pretty quickly)

1 comment:

Leeann said...

Mmmmmm.... salmon....