Kitchen Resolutions

Most of the readers/users of this blog know I (Leeann) am an Epicurious addict. I recently skimmed through the website’s considerable Healthy Recipes section, and found the following that I want to try. I attempted to limit my selections to recipes with ingredients that I tend to either have on hand, or won’t be too difficult to procure. I will consider it a victory if I’m able to try half of these in 2010 – but that is my belated New Year’s resolution for the kitchen!

I’d be curious as to what new recipes my fellow bloggers would like to try this year :)

Paprika Roast Chicken with Sweet Onion

Beer-Braised Beef and Onions

Caramelized Cumin-Roasted Carrots

Red Wine Chicken Stew

Chicken with Clementine Salsa

Broccolini with smoked Paprika, Almonds, and Garlic

Thyme-Roasted Apples and Onions

Spanish White Beans with Spinach

Tuna, White Bean, and Red Onion Salad

Bulgur with Herbs

Grilled Zucchini Pepper Salad

Ratatouille

Vodka-Spiked Cherry Tomatoes with Pepper Salt

Eggplant and Sun-dried Tomato Spread

Spicy Orange Chicken Stir-Fry

Soy Pickled Jalapenos

No comments: